im really mad at how accurate this is
A moment of silence for our fallen bearded brother who sacrificed himself for the sake of this disgustingly accurate illustration.
Is that even the same person
Without a doubt Eugene.
no seriously watch him jumping around the castle roof, he fricken runs around the edges of the roof like good god I would’ve fallen off and he jumps really big distance on the roof too
how the fack does he do that
and he tackles down Maximus - who is a HUGE horse
like have you seen the neck on Maximus Jebus it’s the size of Eugene
and he got beat up by said horse
and here he is hanging on for dear life if that was me I would’ve fallen and died
and then he plummeted to his death and somehow survived?!
(god Eugene’s scream in that^ bit makes me laugh so much)and then he climbed a tower straight afterwards like okay then
and my personal favourite; with his last strength he saved Rapunzel
and with even less strength than that he tugged on Rapunzel’s head to get her attention
not to mention he was whacked by a freaking frying pan heaps
oh and when he fell flat on his face in the chair
he flipped himself onto his side using just his fingers
This post is still getting notes.
This is it.
This is my legacy.
Put this on my gravestone when I’m dead.
This is how I’ll be remembered.
But I said to Arthur, my American editor - we had an interesting conversation during the editing of seven - the moment when Harry takes Draco's wand, Arthur said, God, that's the moment when the ownership of the Elder wand is actually transferred? And I said, that's right. He said, shouldn't that be a bit more dramatic? And I said, no, not at all, the reverse. I said to Arthur, I think it really puts the elaborate, grandiose plans of Dumbledore and Voldemort in their place. That actually the history of the wizarding world hinged on two teenage boys wrestling with each other. They weren't even using magic. It became an ugly little corner tussle for the possession of wands. And I really liked that - that very human moment, as opposed to these two wizards who were twitching strings and manipulating and implanting information and husbanding information and guarding information, you know? (x)
- Harry Potter: Tell us about a scar on your body
- Hermione Granger: What is your favorite book, how many times have you read it, and why do you love it?
- Ron Weasley: Something you're afraid of?
- Luna Lovegood: One thing that makes you different from everyone else.
- Fred Weasley: Can you do any magic tricks? What is the best one you can do? If you can't do any, what's the best one you've seen?
- George Weasley: What is the best prank you've ever played on someone?
- Neville Longbottom: Tell us an embarrassing story.
- Narcissa Malfoy: Do you have a good relationship with your family? Who are you closest to?
- Voldemort: If you were to create a Horcrux(s), what would it be and why?
- Bellatrix Lestrange: Have you ever loved someone who could never love you back?
- Ginny Weasley: Have you ever been in love with an unexpected person?
- Hedwig: If you went to Hogwarts, what kind of pet would you bring? (ex: cat, owl, rat, frog)
- Draco Malfoy: Is it better to be feared or to be loved?
- Rubeus Hagrid: What is your favorite mystical creature?
- Dolores Umbridge: Make a list of rules that your family (or whoever you choose) would have to follow if you made the rules.
- Lucius Malfoy: What is your most prized possession?
- Molly Weasley: What is the proudest moment of your life?
- Dobby: Who are you most loyal to?
- Sirius Black: Have you ever been accused of doing something you didn't do?
- Argus Filch: What's the worst job you've ever had?
- Dudley Dursley: How many presents do you usually receive on your birthday?
- Peter Pettigrew: Are you a leader or a follower?
- Cedric Diggory: Have you ever had a near death experience?
- Albus Dumbledore: What is the greatest obstacle you have ever overcome in your life?
- Minerva McGonagall: What is your favorite spell?
- Severus Snape: Are you a trustworthy person?
- Remus Lupin: If you transform into any one animal or creature, which one would it be?
- Uncle Vernon: What is your favorite day of the week?
- Mad Eye Moody: Who is the bravest person you know?
- Arthur Weasley: What do you think is the best "muggle" invention?
- Professor Sprout: What is your favourite class that is offered at Hogwarts?
- Nymphadora Tonks: If you could change one thing about your appearance what would it be?
- Moaning Mertile: What is something that always makes you cry?
- James Potter: Would you risk your life to save someone you truly love?
- Lily Potter: What color eyes do you have?
- Professor Trelawney: Have you ever dreamt something was going to happen and then it happened?
- Mr. Ollivander: What would your wand look like?
- Lavender Brown: Who is the last person who texted and have you ever had a crush on them?
- Cho Chang: If you were on the Quidditch team, what position would you play?
- Aunt Petunia: What is your favorite flower?
So in honor of World Suicide Prevention Day, I tabled outside our cafeteria to raise awareness about suicide prevention by doing this little “Helping Hands for Suicide Prevention.”
Basically I just had people trace their hands and write their name on it and I’d cut it out and post it to our advocate board. It was just a simple little thing but people really seemed to like it. We got a total of 48 hands (mine included).
Please if you’re suffering from depression or mental illness that is driving you to suicide, please know that there are people out there willing to help you. You just might need to reach out to someone and they will give you a helping hand.
"You don’t believe in anything."
"I believe in you."
No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world.
We don’t read and write poetry because it’s cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.
(Dead Poets Society, 1989)
I think that if I could fall asleep next to you every night, I’d never really be sad again.
Midnight thoughts (I already miss you)